Monday, August 27, 2012

McAfee Web Connection Issues With No Communication

Wasted time in trying to figure out computer connection problems

McAfee Remove
In what one might consider an exercise in futility, I experienced problems connecting to the Internet on Saturday. Up until Saturday morning, I was having no problems with doing my usual routine of browsing the Internet and checking things at work first thing in the morning. The problems were very strange given that I had changed nothing. So, I started looking around and found that Ping was working just fine, but NSLOOKUP was not. I was not able to find web sites at all and that was strange. It sure seemed like my ISP was having some problems. And dealing with Comcast is not for the faint of heart. But in the end, the problem ended up being McAfee, who I use for Anti-virus protection which was causing me the problems I was experiencing. All of this cost me a full day of trying to figure out exactly what was happening.

Read

No comments:

Post a Comment